Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you have read and understood all the conditions written here before submitting your orders.
- PRE-ORDER: Pre-order is placing orders in advance of stock being produced by mvdham and requires a full payment up front. All Pre-order sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified. Pre-orders can not be exchanged before delivery.
- PAYMENT: Full payment is required via invoice sent by mvdham. Payment must be received by mvdham at the date of the Pre-order deadline: 20th of March 2020. Orders without any payment made by that date will be automatically cancelled.
- PRICES: All prices are indicated in euros and all taxes are included. The value added tax is the one in force in Germany. The prices applied are those shown on the site at the time of ordering.
- DELIVERY COSTS: you will have to pay the full shipping cost. We ship our garments with DHL Paket. The shipping cost will be listed on the order confirmation/invoice sent to you by mvdham.
- ESTIMATED DATE OF ARRIVAL OF YOUR PRE-ORDERED ITEM: Estimated ship time is the second half of August and the first half of September 2020. As soon as the items arrive in our stock we will Email you and send the items to your given address. Our suppliers are generally very good on their delivery estimates however on occasion deliveries can take longer than we expect. We will keep you updated with any changes in the delivery estimate wherever possible. If in any case, your ordered item/s did not arrive to mvdham from our supplier, we will refund your payment in full. Additionally, the customer (you) cannot perform any legal action against mvdham.
- FABRICS/COLOURS: Some of our garments are hand-dyed and slight colour variations and fading may occur. Direct sunlight is not recommended to these products. Please read our care instructions carefully.
- CANCELLATION: Ordered items are considered sold and the Pre-order cannot be cancelled. Please ensure when placing a Pre-order that you are happy and able to complete the order when the item arrives in stock. You can cancel your order once you have paid for and received the item. You will have 14 days after delivery to inform us about your cancellation and a further 14 days for the item to arrive with us. The cost for the return will be on your behalf unless you received a faulty item. If this is the case, the return shipping cost will be on the behalf of mvdham.
- ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By using the website and placing an order via our Pre-order function you confirm that you have read and accept our terms and conditions. Please make sure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions before you place an order. An order can only be placed if you have previously confirmed that you accepted these terms and conditions.
- APPLICABLE LAW: The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all legal relationships between the parties under exclusion of the laws governing the international purchase of movable goods. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the country, in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.